INDOCHINA OCEAN PARK
( Post date: 25/02/2010 access: 8822)
Currently, most of the on board tours in Ha Long Bay are the sightseeing tours, which may gives tourists the feeling of monotonousness, dullness, and has not taken full advantage of the natural potentiality and the value of the Heritage. This project is planned with these objectives:
- Develop trekking and sightseeing tours to discover ecological system on the island.
- Develop an ecological resort with a full range of infrastructure system providing self-contained services including hotel, conference hall, swimming pool, tennis court, museum, entertainment area, and beach tourism relaxation or meetings in small or medium scale.
- Develop a genetic research center for botanical preservation.
- Develop an international ocean park with a wide range of entertainment activities.
- Develop an cave museum of the relics on Ha Long Bay.
- Preserve geological formation, topography, ecosystem on the ground and under the water.
- Maintain and develop the historic museum of the relics and introduce the marvellous caves to the world.
- Develop the underwater world for the domestic and international tourists.
Project consists of the following functional areas:
- Museum and underwater world.
- Me Cung cave.
- Water sport.
Picture for reference:
The central area: